Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:59:32 +0100
From:      Laurent Demaret <laurent.demaret@free.fr>
To:        Laurent Demaret <laurent.demaret@free.fr>
Subject:   Re: Console ps2 mouse behavior control (was : Re: test)

Le dimanche, 30 nov 2003, =E0 21:08 Europe/Paris, Laurent Demaret a =
=E9crit=20
:

> And I bought this ps2 mouse because usb seems worst (did not see=20
> anymore serial mouse to be sold).
To be more precise I bought a ps/2 mouse because the usb was not=20
recognized by Debian but I found it back and tried it :
It works perfectly with freebsd !
so I am out of troubles for now :-)

Next thing will be to feel as well  on that PII Celeron 400 Mhz, 365 Mo=20=

RAM, 8 Go Disk than on my dual mac with macos x.
The pc will be used by my children (15 and 12) who spends most of there=20=

time in windows playing games like "the Sims", internet browsing,=20
scanning and printing. Wich I'm sure freebsd can do as well or better=20
than Win98 . They are jalous about my mac stability, printing quality=20
(postscript on an epson sc 900 with ethernet card and postscript=20
inside) thtat I would like to bring them

Now I have to choose my Desktop, AfterStep, kde, gnome ?
Which one get to the nicest gui ?
I'm very used to my mac now, I do appreciate that finder's windows move=20=

with mouse wheel horizontaly (and verticaly if I press majuscule) and=20
be very pelased if a freebsd interface was doing that.
For now I will start with kde  ...

Laurent Demaret
old newbie :-)
--=20