Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2009 23:34:09 -0200
From:      Marcelo Araujo <araujobsdport@gmail.com>
To:        Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, pgollucci@FreeBSD.org, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/125243: GNOME Macro (178 Ports)

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 07:10:55PM +0100, Erwin Lansing wrote:
>=20
> I have no problem with this change, except it needs to wait until after
> the slush is lifted.  When committed, one, or both, of you should be
> standby to fix potential fallout, so I'd suggest scheduling it at at the
> start of the day and where you have some time available for the
> following few days.  Also, as gnome@ maintains most of the affected
> ports, I'd suggest running it by them, but I don't see a reason why they
> should have a problem with it.  All in all, handle it with care but I
> see no reason for action by portmgr.  Go ahead.

Hy guys,

About this PR ports/125243, I'd like to run this patch into the CLUSTER to
ensure that all are OK before to commit it. I tested this patch, but in
anyway I need a double check.

PATCH: http://people.freebsd.org/~araujo/logs/gnome.diff

I'll need that portmgr approve these modifications.
I waiting a reply, thanks.

Best Regards,
--=20
Marcelo Araujo