Date:      Sat, 05 May 2001 20:58:32 +1000
From:      George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DELL Latitude 400 and pccard?

  # PCCARD (PCMCIA) support
  device		card
  device		pcic0	at isa? irq 3 port 0x3e0 iomem 0xd4000

  # cat /etc/pccard.conf
  memory  0xdc000 16k
  irq     7 9
  # Lucent WaveLAN/IEEE
  card "Lucent Technologies" "WaveLAN/IEEE"
          config  default "wi" 9
          insert  /etc/pccard_wi $device
          insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device start
          remove  /etc/pccard_ether $device stop

Appears to have worked. I have green light on the WaveLAN card
(testing at home, no other card or station)

Thanks to Randy for the overrides to pccard.conf, the list for putting
up with my email and everyone who replied.

Special thanks to Greg Smith for heaps of debug and encouragement.

cheers
	-George