Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:01:38 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey), brett@lariat.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Commercial Tripwire available for Linux, not FreeBSD

And if anyone else is interested on Tripwire now is a good time to ask for a
native
Freebsd port also if the phone sales jerk refuses to acknowledge FreeBD just
simply ask for his manager don't arque with the front - line guy for most
likely
they act like untelligent automatas --- I was going say intelligent automata
however in the case of TripWire most likely the term does not apply

	Cheers,
	Amancio