Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        bright@wintelcom.net
Subject:   Re: panic: reducing sbsize: lost count, uid = 1001

In article <20000823155215.M4854@fw.wintelcom.net>,
Alfred Perlstein  <bright@wintelcom.net> wrote:
> > Nope, that doesn't fix it.  I got the same panic on the very first
> > try.
>
> hmm, when does it happen?  During the transfer or at the end of the
> transfer?

The first time I reported the problem it had happened during the
transfer.  This time (with your patch) the transfer actually completed
from the peer's point of view before the panic occurred.  That's not
many data points, so it could be coincidence.  I'll keep you posted
if I can make it happen again.

John