Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:17:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dev Chanchani <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        Victor Sudakov <vas@vas.tomsk.su>
Subject:   Re: bulk mailer

You know, some time ago, I remember people bashing the web because a lot
of "newbies" got on the net. Would it be fair to say why do we include a
web server with FreeBSD?

I hate spam. I even setup a site SpamSucks.com (which I had to kill
due to lack of time).

But I beleive in a persons right to leave that decision up to themselves.
I don't believe we should bring such politics into freebsd and act as a
judge for what ports are included and what ports are not.

I think this program has a right to be there.

Regards,
Dev