Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:22:58 -0500
From:      Peter Schultz <peter@jocose.org>
To:        vizion communication <vizion@ixpres.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fw: Anyone please???? SMP  & general  health check!!

vizion communication wrote:
> I put this to the smp list and to stable but have had no
> takers from wither. nThere are both smp and other system
> issues and I am just wondering if anyoe would be willing to
> take a look at this output from dmesg and let me have some
> advice

You should just move to the -CURRENT branch.  4.x has SMP, but it's not
really how SMP should be implemented.  The 5.x branch has started true
fine-grained SMP and is the direction for you to go IMO.  5.1-RELEASE
will be out soon and should be stable for you.

Pete...

P.S.  You could just forget the whole thing and send me that quad proc
beast.  :-)