Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:12:43 +0100
From:      Mark Nowiasz <buckaroo@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tiny icons after updating nautilus

Hi,

I did yesterday a portupgrade and after upgrading nautilus, the
"special" icons (which still present nautilus with a problem when trying
to the getting the properties - it still crash), like the icon for

      * The computer
      * A smb share
      * The trashcan

have become tiny - I guess about a quarter of the normal size.

The other icons (like normal directories, files, etc) aren't affected.

What's also strange: although the icons are so small, nautilus doesn't
keep the position - everytime I log in the icons are at a onoccupied
place on my desktop, but not where they used to be - it's like nautilus
thinks that the icons are too large, places them somewhere where's
enough space and reduces them to tiny ones.

If you want, I supply a screenshot.

I think it's quite interesting that only the icons nautilus has problems
getting the properties are affected.

Regards,
Mark
--
"There are three great truths in the world and they are a good meal, a
 good screw and a good shit, and that's all!"