Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 1996 11:13:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        Steve Reid <steve@edmweb.com>
Cc:        John Hart <dashadow@tchnet.tchnet.com>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Software and Dial-Up Networking

On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, Steve Reid wrote:

>    1. Within thirty (30) days following distribution of COMPANY's
>    Internet Product, COMPANY agrees to deploy the advanced features of
>    MS' Internet Explorer HTML extensions in the design of COMPANY's home
>    page.

I have one paged linked off our homepage where I've used about Every
advanced Microsloth feature you can use...  My homepage is and will remain
fairly plain and Ive already logged where the Microsoft Brownshirts have
examined the site.

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : An ISP serving the Virginia Middle Peninsula  :