Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2023 16:01:28 -0400
From:      "Gerard E. Seibert" <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        "User Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Docker
References:  <20230329053443.6ADA6B6AFED5@dhcp-8e64.meeting.ietf.org> <8E16D624-2655-4A10-844A-93E4F63E9859@gromit.dlib.vt.edu> <078a1cf8-7ae2-c593-615b-f5f37fa2b3eb@timpreston.net> <CA%2B1FSij9j922Nvv1Vhn43HznwpyGT99UZsU674G9hHWzR=UhvQ@mail.gmail.com> <06be3a1e-9319-1a21-88b9-4f87328ee127@timpreston.net> <CA%2B1FSijc%2B-OLNsyFNdR=jP3VzMi4zUE92i5iv9Pfg6AryDy_KQ@mail.gmail.com> <34b4b76e-1c41-4cfb-9e86-856f01e8abc9@app.fastmail.com> <CA%2B1FSihVrJ8cZ4ZU6mMr0sKJsZ98V4fh2vpDLugw7MGj-%2BEBPg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2B1FSijL50mQ-HveBA4HZeNkSoaORv=aty-15nNLzn9amzY_nw@mail.gmail.com> <6002f636-310b-a9fd-b82f-346618976983@timpreston.net> <CA%2B1FSigV_pPwVW%2BDd8WZYGcNQVt7%2BYOcsnJFoRhS6jL5A636pg@mail.gmail.com>

On Wed, 12 Apr 2023 15:38:47 +0200, Mario Marietto stated:
> ---> Docker will NEVER run on FreeBSD, because Docker is built on
> technologies which only exist in the Linux kernel.

I have read several articles that state Docker can run on MS Windows. If
that is true, and I have not seen anything that disproves it, then it
can run on technologies other than those found in the Linux kernel.
=20