Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:48:59 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@MooseRiver.com>
To:        hide110 <hide110@us-it.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Generic Laptop Question

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 04:40:36PM +0000, hide110 wrote:
> Just curious, I know I can check the hardware lists for compatibilities, =
but
> for a decent laptop running BSD, what model/manufacturers have you all
> enjoyed using?  I'm thinking a Toshiba Satellite, or perhaps an IBM think=
pad.

I have had a lot of luck with IBM thinkpads. The T221, T22, T23 and T40
really do the job. I would avoid the Sony Viao.=20

Josef

--=20
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 5.2.1
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N--