Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:08:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      NGH <bsd_appliance@yahoo.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat

--- Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com> wrote:
> > It was Yggdrasil Linux.  I had seen Yggdrasil a little before
> > stumbling upon the first Slackware disk sets.

<snip>

> 	I had a copy of that... it's what turned me off of Linux in the
> first place. Never could get it to install. :(

Heh heh... You got a lot farther with Yggdrasil than I ever did. I got
that distro and their 2 CD Toolkit at some trade show... I think it was
4 CDs in all. For lack of an "extra" computer, I never bothered to put
them in a CD-ROM drive, let alone try to install them.

In other words, Yggdrasil worked just fine for me! :)

Years later, I picked up several Linux distros, but never used them
much, except as desktop "toys"... Oh well.

-NGH