Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:27:07 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: new doc on jail + quota

>>1) Update the various man pages for jail and quota commands to document
>>   the interaction
>>2) Add a chapter to the handbook on running disk quotas within a jail
>>3) Write a new article for the articles section of the docs that details
>>   what to do to get it working.
>>
>>What does the doc team think is the better approach?

Heya,

I think an article or the handbook are the best options, personally i go
for the handbook, since that is read by many people. On the other hand,
it is not commonly used nor frequently asked (yet) so when you stick
with that way you should say it's a article. Still my vote would be for
the handbook {since it adds technically advanced material to it, not
only being interesting for beginners but also for advanced persons}.

my $0.02 :-)

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |remko@elvandar.org