Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:50:25 +0200
From:      Lukasz Stelmach <Lukasz.Stelmach@telmark.waw.pl>
To:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: if_stf bug/feature

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

 On Wednesday, 12 May 2004 at  02:53:02, Hajimu UMETO wrote:

Lukasz>> I will *try* to look at it if you don't mind.
[...]
HU> A friend of mine tested this patch on his 4-STABLE box.

It's been some time but i have looked at this and... "There is
always one more bug."

I have one ethernet card in my machine but it has two IPs. One to
comunicate on the LAN and the VPN and another that is defined
on my router as a DMZ address. I really don't want to change it
for it Works Just Fine. But stf driver chooses the primary (LAN)
address instead of secondary (DMZ) and so it happens that packets
sent to the outside world don't fit in the nat on router :-( Neither
incoming packets, nated to DMZ, are received properly.

Trzymaj si=EA ciep=B3o Hajimu...
PS. I'll try to work it around with ipnat but that is not
The Proper Way.
--=20
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,  Ju=BF z ka=BFdej strony pe=B3zn=B1, potworne =BF=
=B1dze
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_.         B=EAd=EA uprawia=B3 nierz=B1d, za pieni=
=B1ze

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK--