Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:40:16 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@uunet.co.za>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenSSL and Apache+ModSSL

Around Yesterday, "Kris Kennaway" wrote :

KK>  I'll take a closer look at this tonight and try and commit it to internat
KK>  (and freefall), lag willing (if it passes a world build). If someone can
KK>  confirm the world build for me in the meantime, it would save me the
KK>  trouble.

I didn't apply the patch, but hand pasted the line, and it survived
a make world -DNOCLEAN and more importantly, works!

Khetan Gajjar.
---
khetan@uunet.co.za	* khetan@os.org.za        * PGP Key, contact
UUNET South Africa	* FreeBSD enthusiast      * details and other
http://www.uunet.co.za	* http://www.freebsd.org  * information at
System Administration   * http://office.os.org.za * kg+details@uunet.co.za