Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 17:27:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Zhiliang Xu <xuzhi@ams.sunysb.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   device surpport

Dear All,
I want to install the FreeBSD on my PC, Before i get started, i would like
to know whether FreeBSD4.0 surpports UDMA66, cause the motherboard i
currently use has hpt366 controller on it and my hard disk is connected to
it. The model of the motherboard i use is Abit-BE6-2. And if possible, i
would like to have multiple system exist on my disk. Currently, i use
win2000. Can this cause any trouble?

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Zhiliang