Date:      Tue, 07 Apr 1998 22:41:30 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Small Request

Moved to -chat.

dannyman writes:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 1998 at 06:43:04PM -0800, Wilfredo Sanchez wrote:
> > > Go to www.dejanews.com and search for "Apple FreeBSD Wilfredo"
> > > :)
> >
> > Yeah, OK, it won't kill me. I'll just keep it in mind. Thanks. :-)
>
> Good luck with Rhapsody, btw.
>
> You guys don't intend to make your source code public, are you?

While we're at it, theres this issue of X11 R6.4 license fees. If I'm
going to have to pay for a GUI then I'd like NeXTStep/OpenStep/Rhapsody
to have a serious chance at my money. That is, if there is a chance
Rahapsody will sell for less than an accelerated X...

Am praying Apple doesn't make the Microsoft Mistake(tm) by splitting
their OS resources. Last thing Apple needs is a Server OS *and* a
stripped OS for the menials. Shipping two OS's means one will be
considered a lesser product than the other. Problem is nobody will agree
as to which is the lesser so both will be.