Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 19:07:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net>
To:        jdl@chromatic.com
Cc:        gurney_j@efn.org, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: state of the union speach

It seems that Jon Loeliger said:
> Do we post FreeBSD FAQ's to news.answers?  Thee FAQ itself doesn't
> mention its distribution policy.  If not, we might want to.  If we do,
> we need to ping Tom Fine and have him add it.  (I can do this ...)

The  FAQ  is  not  yet posted on    Usenet. I've started   looking into it,
subscribed to faq-maintainers@mit.EDU, got  the proper FAQ off news.answers
then the faq-m* list went down for a while. I'll see to it at the beginning
of september (I'm going to holidays from 25th to Sep, 2nd in Denmark).

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
      FreeBSD keltia 2.2-CURRENT #15: Sun Aug 13 17:24:47 MET DST 1995