Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:29:59 -0200
From:      Rainer Alves <rainer.alves@gmail.com>
To:        "Ricardo A. Reis" <ricardo.areis@gmail.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [USB/MSDOSFS] Possible File System Corrupted

On 11/12/2007 08:16, Ricardo A. Reis wrote:
>        After i updated my system for RELENG_7 yesterday from RELENG_6, in
> mp3 sync with amarok (1.4.7)
> and my cellphone Nokia N91 (Hitachi 4GB MicroDrive) severals mp3's were corrupted.

Oi Ricardo, tudo jóia?

I'm having the exact same problem.
Ever since I've switched from RELENG_6 to RELENG_7 I'm still able to
mount my SonyEricsson W810 phone, but whatever is copied there gets
corrupted.
I first noticed this yesterday when copying a new batch os MP3s to its 4
GB memory stick.

- Rainer