Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:21:07 +0200
From:      Harald Bjoroy <harald@bitcon.no>
To:        "'freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   i4b NetBSD 1.3.2

Hi.

I want to try to get i4b to work on my system. I am running NetBSD
1.3.2. I have a 486-class computer and a TeleS 16.3 (I also have an 16.3
AB card from way back then - do you know a path to get the analog ports
working on this?)

The patches document that they work on 1.3.1. I wonder, is there a new
package on its way that patches 1.3.2? If not, will the patches for
1.3.1 work on 1.3.2? If not... Is where do I start to make my own
patches for 1.3.2? (or at least what do I have to change in the code?).

Sorry if this has been asked recently on this list, I joined the list
about a week ago.

Also, I live in Norway, are there any reports of special problems from
norwegian telephone systems?

I have several cards named "Dynalink TA" (very cheap passive card), will
there be support for this? (Can I contribute? - I guess I would need
some time learning some concepts). I also have some Digi Datafire S/T
active cards - same question...

Regards,

Harald Bjorøy,

Bergen IT Consult AS
http://www.bitcon.no/

The Bitcon Archive (~70 GB shareware/freeware)
http://archive.bitcon.no/