Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:51:27 -0600
From:      davoid@softhome.net
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   beginning driver development

Hello,

I am a junior programmer, and I have to write a driver for a USB wireless
network card( I've heard it's an Atmel-based card -- Network Everywhere
NWU11b ). I know of 3 different drivers for this card that are said to work
on Linux, I will therefore inspire myself from them, of course. However this
_is_ my first contact with a kernel from a developer's point of view, and I
don't know how to start. Can you help me?

Thanks!
Andrei