Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:39:33 -0400
From:      mv <mrkvrg@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, glarkin@freebsd.org
Cc:        Dino Vliet <dino_vliet@yahoo.com>, alecn2002@yandex.ru
Subject:   Re: error installing kmymoney2 on amd64 system running freebsd 6.3

Hello Greg,

When I tried to upgrade kmymoney2 on my amd64 6.4-PRERELEASE using
portmaster I also received the same error message as Dino.   However,
after I amended the Makefile as you had suggested portmaster worked as
it should.

Just wanted to let you know that you seem to be on the right track.

With thanks and regards,

Marek