Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:08:53 -0500
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@freebsdsystems.com>
To:        Claude Khalil <c.khalil@webmatique.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel S5000PAL with RAID problems

Hi Claude,

Perhaps you should have called us first and we would have saved you a
BIG headache. The onboard RAID is only supported for Red Hat and Windows
and perhaps a couple of other name brand Linux distros.
Regards,
Lanny Baron
Freedom Technologies Corporation
Toll Free: 1.877.963.1900
High Performance Servers and RAID Storage Systems

http://www.FreeBSDsystems.COM