Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:48:09 -0500
From:      "James M. Kelly" <james.kelly@tcs.wap.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.4

Hi
I'm new to FreeBSD and I've installed v. 3.4 on an Intel box. I
installed the ports collection as part of the basic install.
I've got x-windows working, but can't get fvwm2 up and running.
I was hoping you could help
I've created an .xinitrc file in root's home directory and copied the
sample .xinitrc file out of the book. I've put fvwm at end of file and
when I boot into root I am unable to launch fvwm.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim Kelly