Date:      Sat, 03 Sep 2011 23:40:28 -0400
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?UmFkaW8gbcWCb2R5Y2ggYmFuZHl0w7N3?= <radiomlodychbandytow@o2.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook, Permissions lacks info about ACL

On 9/3/11 1:29 PM, Radio młodych bandytów wrote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/permissions.html
> There's no word about ACL. I think it should be at least mentioned.

Hi,

Thanks very much for the documentation problems you've submitted so far.

Since you are clearly paying very close attention to problems in the
documentation, would it be possible for you to provide these problems
through the PR system?  This way, we won't accidentally lose track of
one of the problems you've submitted.

(I've already created a PR for this particular issue.)

Thanks.

--
Glen Barber | gjb@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD Documentation Project