Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:59:32 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        Peter Ulrich Kruppa <ulrich@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why Clang

>> programs like mencoder which require
>> the highest efficiency.
> Really - just to throw in another opinion:
>
> As an average user I don't see any performance impact on my clang-built
> desktop-every-day-workstation. The only thing that is getting on my nerves
> are some ports I frequently have to rebuild with gcc.

every time anyone will point a fact about clang not being really the best
- some fanatics will reply by going off topic, or worse (fortunately not
you) - by aggression, attack or lies.

Can you finally behave like normal intelligent people or clang-religion
fanatics?!

facts are important. ONLY FACTS, unless you want to turn whole FreeBSD
project from technical quality to useless propaganda.

Please don't do it, as FreeBSD is the only really usable unix remaining!