Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:02:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Aaron Digulla <digulla@wi-pc44.fh-konstanz.de>
To:        www@NetBSD.ORG, webmaster@ssc.com, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AROS and NetBSD

Hello,

I'm thinking about a standard for device drivers for any free and
commercial unix system which allows to load devices at any time WITHOUT
the need to change the kernel (ie. the kernel only offers a basic API set
to which the drivers can dock). But I'm not sure who to talk to. Can you
direct me to someone who could discuss details about this with me ?

Thanks.

PS: I have looked through your WWW pages and could not find anything :-)

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla          Team AMIGA        AROS Head of Development
Author of XDME, ResTrackLib, CInt.              <http://home.pages.de/~AROS/>;