Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:05:31 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did NetBSD and FreeBSD diverge?

On 19 Jan 2001, at 9:27, Brett Glass wrote:

> In other words, "take your hazing like a man."

No.  I don't consider this hazing.  You're the one that brought up
yourself as a hazing recipient.

> Sorry, Dan, but Neil's message was the most insidious, nasty sort
> of put-down.

But Brett, you missed the points.... Never mind.  It's all been said before
anyways.  And no, Neil's message was very succient.  The Galt
message falls in the category you mentioned.  Not Neil's message.

> You should have the guts to condemn his behavior
> rather than participating in the pecking party.

I gave you some recommendations, which you chose to ignore.
No problem with that.  My advice is nothing special.

[snip]

> >And please don't reply to me either.  Thanks.

I guess that request was useless.  Please, do not CC me on this
thread.  Don't even bother to reply to me.  I think I've made my point.

--
Dan Langille
pgpkey - finger dan@unixathome.org | http://unixathome.org/finger.php