Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:26:00 +0200
From:      "Casper Kamp" <Casper@Cee-Kay.net>
To:        "Andrew Thompson" <andy@fud.org.nz>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Traffic shaping/bandwidth limiting

Andy and list,

Thanks for the answer. We are using mod_bandwidth allready successful,
but I was wondering if this one is 'robust' enough to handle heavy hit
loads (ie. >150 hits/sec) on sites that have a relative small bandwidth
limit (ie. 1 Mbits/sec). Just want to know peoples experience with this
one, before running into problems ;)

For the ipfw/dummynet, I found lot's of very clear HOWTOs for ipfw, with
some little dummynet sections, but is there a HOWTO that describe all
the in and outs of dummynet?

Thanks again all!

- Casper