Date:      Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:34:31 +0300
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@FreeBSD.org>, Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@FreeBSD.org>, Mike Pritchard <mpp@FreeBSD.org>, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Please review: latest mdoc(7) fixes from CSRG

Hi!

I am about to bring in the latest CSRG revisions to -mdoc.
The only reason I am asking for a review here is that the
.Fn (and friends) macros were modified by CSRG to assert a
final semicolon (`;') after a function declaration in the
SYNOPSIS section.

If you have any ideas of why this should not be imported,
let me know now (I know some manpages abuse the .Fn macro
for cpp(1) macros declarations, but they basically need
this final `;' too).

If we agree on this, these changes will go as well into
the upcoming -mdocNG release.

Thanks,
--
Ruslan Ermilov		Oracle Developer/DBA,