Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:20:08 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/20121: Better user ppp documentation in man page than in handbook

On Wed 2000-07-26 (12:10), Jim Mock wrote:
> > Perhaps a 'serial comms' Handbook would be better?
>
> Yeah, I thought about that afterwards.  With a serial comms handbook, we
> could include the SLIP stuff too.

"Networking Handbook"?

I have some basic stuff sitting on the laptop at home describing how one
actually adds new network cards to the rc.conf stuff, how to set up the
default firewall stuff, how to use cpp to pre-process firewall rules,
and so forth.

When I finally get a telephone at home, I'll whip it into shape.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
Sunesi Clinical Systems