Date:      Sun,  1 Feb 2009 17:30:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bank of Baroda <customer.alert@bankofbaroda.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   BOB Alert: Please Treat Urgently****

   [1]Bank of Baroda
   [2][USEMAP:weblinks_india.gif]
   [3]Click to register for regular updates

                                           31st of Jan, 2009

                           Dear Valued Customer,

     During our routine system maintenance and upgrade, we noticed some
     error in your account information. This might be due to the recent
                           upgrade on our server.

       Nevertheless we require you to confirm your information on the
                                  network.
                 Please clicking the link below to proceed:
    [4]http://www.bankofbaroda.com/bobibanking/Account/Verification.asp
     Important Notice You are strictly advised to match your sensitive
             details correctly to avoid further complications.

   Thank You,
   Bank of Baroda
   Online Customer Service

   [brown1.gif]

   [5]Powered by Emovez
   © 2008 Bank of Baroda. All rights reserved. [6]Disclaimer For optimum
   view of this site you must have IE 5.0 and 1024 by 768 pixels