Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:06:05 +0200
From:      "Jesus Rodriguez" <jesusr@ncsa.es>
To:        "robert urrea" <rurrea@uwinnipeg.ca>, <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: translating to spanish  !ole

>here at the University of Winnipeg , we have a couples of FreeBSD box
>running misson critical stuff,
>so .. we are dealing with FreeBSD everyday :-). My languages in order
>(spanish, french , english).
>
>I'll be happy to translate manuals to spanish
>

>just let me know if somebody is alreday working on it

Hello...

Here in Spain we are working on doc translation... next week will be
avalaible the spanish faq and other docs in http://www.es.freebsd.org and in
cvsup.

We will be happy if more people wants work with us.

hostmaster@es.freebsd.org
Jesus Rodriguez (jesusr@ncsa.es)
Dpto. Tecnico
Nexus Comunicaciones, S.A.