Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:03:09 -0800
From:      Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Posting FAQ to newsgroups

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 11:36:42PM +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 03:09:40PM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> > Would anyone here have a heart attack if I post
> > doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/faq to the newsgroups.
>
> Shouldn't be a problem.  Which newsgroups?  Is this something you plan
> on doing regularly?

comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce
comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc

If no one objects, I'll post it once a month.  I'll generate
the FAQ from whatever is in the source tree when I get around
to formatting it.  Wolfram Schneider posts a list of the
new/updated ports every 2 weeks to c.u.b.f.a, but that might
be too often for the FAQ.

--
Steve