Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
To:        Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: comments please, and freebsdzine status ?

Mine is probably about the same, however it offers examples of the
bridging firewall both with and without IP addresses.  Mine is also a
little longer and discusses more theory, I think.

I think the main difference is that mine discusses the somewhat subtle
nuances of enabling net.link.ether.bridge, vs enabling both that and
net.link.ether.bridge_ipfw

I should have it marked up next week, then will leave it to you to decide.

-----
John Kozubik - john@kozubik.com - http://www.kozubik.com