Date:      Fri, 06 Nov 1998 08:43:12 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
Cc:        "'www@freebsd.org'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Active Conecpts and LAN Media Corporation

> 	Is this the proper address to which to send such findings so
> that you can contact them?  Or should I be asking the companies to
> contact you?  I did not receive a response to my last message to you nor

Companies should always contact us with a suitable paragraph of HTML
(as is noted in the gallery/commercial page) for inclusion - we never
add companies or write their advertising copy ourselves since that
only results in possible misunderstandings.  It's also better to have
the company become acquainted with the various FreeBSD advertising
channels (which are also free), like the web pages and announce
mailing list.

- Jordan