Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:15:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@lakewood.com>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does anyone know of token-ring ethernet bridging software?

> > This is a bit offtopic, but not entirely, since it involves a
> > FreeBSD server.
> >
> > Does anyone know of software to turn a PC into a ethernet-token ring
> > bridge (or router)? I need to route mail from an ethernet LAN to a
> > token-ring LAN, and FreeBSD (unfortunately) does not support token-ring
> > cards.
>
> Funny... one or more of these people have drivers...
>
> Larry Lile	<lile@stdio.com>
> Krish.		<kavitha@watson.ibm.com>
> James Risner	<risner@heathers.stdio.com>

Really.  Anyone going to get 'em integrated into -RELEASE for FBSD3?
Boy, I'd really love to see this... I'd be running it at work in a minute.

Bill
 Bill Pechter | 17 Meredith Drive Tinton Falls, NJ 07724 | 908-389-3592
 pechter@lakewood.com | Save computing history, give an old geek old hardware.
 This msg brought to you by the letters PDP and the number 11.