Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 06:09:50 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        internet@cybergal.com, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Use Netware Emulator support RPL.NLM ?

Michael Smith scribbled this message on Jul 14:
> Muhammad Isnaini stands accused of saying:
> > I mean program that support BOOTROM under Linux/FreeBSD like RPL.NLM
> > under Netware box.
>
> Ok, and what do you want to netboot on your workstations?  DOS?  FreeBSD?

hmm... maybe want he wants is bootpd?  to provide the information to
machines that want to netboot?  other than that, unless he explains
further... doubt we can help...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD