Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 12:29:29 -0800
From:      John Anderson <john@library.bbcc.ctc.edu>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Opinion

Hi,
I just wanted to thank all of you for the advice
and suggestions.  They were very helpful.
We decided that what we have will work for awhile
until we see how many people we get signed up.
If it looks like it's going to go pretty well
then we will start buying other computers for

web servers and news servers.  We did decide
to up our RAM to 24 megs.

We still haven't quite decided how we're
going to hook our modems up yet.
It has been suggested to me that hooking up
another computer loaded with the minimum Freebsd
and a network card and fill the thing with modems.

Does this sound feesable or just silly?

Thank you once again for all your help.

John Anderson

johna@mail.bbcc.ctc.edu