Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:10:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/35683: Fix amd info

The following reply was made to PR docs/35683; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To: Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 02:09:35 +0200 (EET)

 On 2002-03-09 16:43:56, Tom Rhodes wrote:

 >         <para>Due to the diminishing IP space in IPv4, and the increased number
 >           of users on high-speed consumer lines such as cable or DSL, people are
 >  -        in more and more need of an Internet Connection Sharing solution.  The
 >  +        more in need of an Internet Connection Sharing solution.  The

 `increasingly' in need?

 Other than that, I feel my brain going numb when I try to find a clear way
 to describe the 'gateway' hunk of this patch, without mentioning the word
 'gateway'.  It still seems funny after the patch though :/

 Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
 keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/