Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 1996 11:49:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      wsj@widesoft.com.br (Waldemar Scudeller Jr.)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyclades Board

Hi!

I am using a Cyclades 8Ys multi-serial board with FreeBsd 2.1,
Brian E. Litzinger's cyb driver and mgetty.
When the modem receives a call, the mgetty gets the connection,
sends a prompt, call /usr/bin/login <username>, as usual.
Login shows the password prompt, but ignore everthing from terminal
to server, without drop the connection. If I write something directly to
device while connected, the data goes to terminal screen.
I have tested getty: it send the login prompt and ignore everthing
from terminal.
I verify the stty flags, cables, etc., all looks good to me.

Can anyone help me on that?

        Waldemar
Waldemar Scudeller Jr.       wsj@widesoft.com.br
Widesoft Sistemas Ltda.
Limeira/SP - Brasil          F. +55 194 51 9047