Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 1998 00:11:22 -0700 (MST)
From:      Kenneth Merry <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        aryder@bestweb.net (Andrew Ryder)
Cc:        mrr@amity.ai.net, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AccelX

Andrew Ryder wrote...
> On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Michael R. Rudel wrote:
>
> > Are you running the FreeBSD version or Linux version?
> > The Linux emulator works, but not that good. :)
> I have the FreeBSD 4.1 Version on a 3.0-CURRENT Machine, I cvsup'd the
> kernel src today.. any suggestions?

	It could be trying to open a virtual terminal device that you don't
have configured.  What do the ttyv0 lines of /etc/ttys look like, and how
many ttyv* devices do you have in /dev?

	Try going into /dev and typing:

sh MAKEDEV vty12

	That may help.  (then again, it may not do anything for you...)

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry
ken@plutotech.com