Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:58:04 -0600
From:      Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>
To:        Jarkko Santala <jake@iki.fi>
Cc:        Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>, Ted Cabeen <secabeen@pobox.com>, "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hogwash

     * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORS ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS
     * OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
     * WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
     * ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
     * LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
     * CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
     * SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
     * BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
     * WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
     * OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
     * EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.