Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:55:14 -0400
From:      Chip Marshall <chip@setzer.chocobo.cx>
To:        Michael Boman <michael.boman@securecirt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with MD devices in PicoBSD

On July 01, 2001, Michael Boman sent me the following:
> Ok, I've added the vn* devices, both in the kernel and in the
> ~net/config file and they get created. How can I make a 30 Mb ramdisk
> on the fly from here? I am sorry to bother you but I cant find any
> concrete information on the websites. The only thing I find is to use
> vnconfig, but can't find any info how to create a disk from thin air.

If you're trying to create the space on the fly, isn't that more the
job of mount_mfs than md? Or am I missing something?

--
Chip Marshall <chip@chocobo.cx>                http://www.chocobo.cx/chip/
GCM/CS d+(-) s+:++ a19>? C++ UB++++$ P+++$ L- E--- W++ N+@ o K- w O M+ V--