Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:38:57 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Nathan Whitehorn <nwhitehorn@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: For all agp PowerMacs, agp module must be built.

Any PowerMac with an AGP slot will not function properly without the module
being loaded. This is the reason why my PowerMac G4 Quicksilver did not work
properly with X until now. Also, certain graphics cards will require it in
order to properly function. You know good and well how much I have tried
finding a solution. If in doubt, have someone test it out on similar
equipment.
Look at the man 4 agp page.