Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:33:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        jivko@ijs.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NT rexec question

	I wrote a perl script that used the telnet module to log into a
FreeBSD machine and do some stuff.  If worked well, you may want to look
at that.
	Really this doesn't have anything to do with FreeBSD, you may get
more info/help from the perl newsgroups.

* Joseph M. Scott
* jmscott@ainet.com
* American InfoMetrics
* Modesto, CA