Date:      Sun, 03 Jan 1999 07:51:02 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Where to get VideoCD discs

Luigi,
There is a place in the UK which sells VideoCD disks cheap.
1 for 4.99 UK Pounds    (roughly $7.50)
3 for 9.99 UK Pounds    (roughly $15)
(add our 17.5% sales tax too)

Anyway, the web site is
http://www.sterling-management.co.uk

They also sell discontinued and end-of-line hardware.
I've ordered from them before. I got my ISA PCMCIA adapters from them.
They also have a hardware MPEG1 decoder for 30 pounds.

Bye
Roger

Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde University Telepresence Group

p.s. If they are not happy with international orders I can order
some and post them on to you.