Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:19:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=DEor=F0ur?= Ivarsson <totii@est.is>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How do I write device driver

I also have written some code for the National Instruments Lab PC+,
Industrial Computer Source Multiplexing AIO cards, National Instruments
DIO-96 & 24, And some solid state relay DIO cards from Industrial Computer
Source (Which by the way Industrial Computer Source is way less expensive
that national instruments at the sacrifice of some slo blow fuses in some
cases, or special connectors needing to be soldered in). Some faulty
interface cards built by guy who really sucks were repeatedly blowing out
channels on my dio boards from Industrial Computer Source and they
repaired them twice without charging me.