Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:50:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lyndon Griffin <lgriffin@bsd4us.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 32 vs. 64

That's what I thought...  what is the feasability of producing a single
small kernel that will run sun4 and sun4u and everything in between?  By
small, I mean 2mb or less (I like the idea of having a boot floppy for
those machines that can support it).  Again, this is way ahead of the
curve, but it's good to have goals.

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org