Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:29:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      zera holladay <zera_holladay@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Timecounters tick every 10.0 msec

While my kernel modules are loading I get a message,
"Timecounters tick every 10.0 msec."  There's nothing
wrong with my computer, I was just wondering what
caused this message.  I have not been successful
locating any information on this so I figured I would
ask some kind hearted individual(s).  I am running
FreeBSD 5.1 on a Toshiba Satellite 2805-s301 (laptop).

Thank you,

Zera